Brand 101: An Introduction


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




As a graduate student learning more about brand identity, brand equity, brand image, loyalty, etc., I decided it was high time to apply newfound knowledge through real-world study. This blog will be dedicated to events, stories, ads, and such that catch my eye and remind me of the great things I've learned at Thunderbird. Though not known for its Marketing line up, the classes have been intriguing thus far and foreseeably will continue to be so.

First off, a brand is more than just a logo. Yessir, I could take me a steak and put me a great logo right on top of it. But... there's more to it. Stay tuned for more.


0 Responses to “Brand 101: An Introduction”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Know More...

  • I'm Sherwoods
  • From United States
  • A week after meeting...an engagement ring. Three months after the engagement ring...a wedding. Four years after the wedding...Zachary. 15 months after Zachary...Andrew. 18 months after Andrew...Tyson. Eight years later...one happy, eternal family!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Times Far Gone

Points of Interest


ATOM 0.3